Regional and Continental Synthesis Activities
The objective of this activity is to address the following questions at the regional and continental scale:
- What is the magnitude, spatial distribution, and interannual variability of carbon sources and sinks during the period 2000 - 2005?
- Do the model results and observations show a consistent impact of the 2002 drought? (and 2007 drought?)
- How do carbon sources and sinks, and our understanding of the underlying processes vary across scales (site - region, region - continent)?
Data-Model Intercomparison Blog
Description of the model data comparison
Interim Synthesis Data Policy
Convention for files:
- ALMA convention for netCDF files
- Email Mac Post
- Other contacts include Andy Jacobson, Deborah Huntzinger, and Bob Cook